Thursday, June 18, 2009

my first day at Tennessee =)

SUNDAY, MAY 23, 2009

drew was off last Sunday, we went to the furniture place to check out some of the furniture that we are going to need in the future when we have our own
place. for now we don't have enough money to buy those but at least we have the idea on how much the designs that we want will costs.
we also plan things that we need to get first,and now i clearly understand how hard it is to start a new family, we really need to plan everything,
we need to save money and think what to get first without others help. this kind of lifestyle is kinda new for me since i grew up with my family
by my side,with my grandparents who always there to supply me with everything i need, with my parents who always support my financial needs, with my friends
who gives me moral support. now i know that i don't have my family or friends here and the only person i have with me is drew. he's my only family and
we only have each other. though his family is helping us with some things, in the end we are the only person who will going to build this family.
i am just hoping that everything will fall into the right places. for now, all i know is i am happy to start my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment