Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i missed my flight =c

FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2009

i woke up friday morning with a big smile on my face.its friday! the day that ive been waiting for. i walked out of the room, i saw grandma staring at me with a sad face, hug me with teary eyes, and whisper "were always here in case it will not work",i hugged back and think about what she just said. im worried on what life Tennessee will going to offer me but excited to start my new life with the man i truly love. this is the moment of truth, i know what i want and im willing to turn to the other pathbecause i know deep in my heart that i will be more happy and contented in this path i choose to go.so i prepare myself,prepare evrything that i need because ill be heading to the airport in a moment.
i got at the airport safely around 5:30pm, edlyn and mama clarita helped me out with my things,we rushed to the southwest airlines check in counter but it was jampacked!we waited in the line for 30minutes,im afraid that im gonna miss my flight but i never lose hope,so after checking in the luggage we run to the security area and saw a double jampacked! and now i lose my hope, its clear for me that im gonna miss myflight,im not gonna see drew tonight and im gonna spend the rest of the night in the airport to wait for the next flight.
THEN i heard that the nashville flight in frontier airlines is delayed so i take my chance, i rushed from concourse C to Concourse A barefoot andwent to their customer service counter and stay on the line for more than an hour, but after talking to the agent the sun in my heart turns to a rain.so i went back to concourse C and wait for 12hours for my flight. i was so upset, frustrated, and disappointed. i tried to sleep uncomfortably on thechair. and looked forward for the flight after 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment